Managing Your Pardot Implementation
Preparing for a Pardot Implementation and managing your first 60 days is an important part of getting the most out of your investment in marketing automation.
Based on our experience over the past five years as a Pardot Implementation partner, this presentation shares best practice, tips, and pitfalls designed to help you plan for a successful Pardot Implementation.
If you are planning a Pardot Implementation please request a proposal for Pardot Implementation support.
Are you interested in improving your pipeline marketing efforts? Request a proposal and let Brainrider optimize your your sales-ready lead qualification process.
1. Preparing for a Pardot Implementation and Your First 90 Days
2. Implementing Pardot.
3. What You Will Learn Today
- Why Pardot as your marketing automation solution
- Building a successful implementation plan
- Pardot Implementation
- Marketing Program Setup
- Implementation pitfalls
- Pardot Implementation Resources
4. Marketing Automation Benchmarks
5. Choosing A Marketing Automation System
6. Why Pardot?
7. Successful Implementation Plan
8. What you need to do
- Selection the marketing automation system
- Set measureable objectives
- Establish benchmarks
- Pardot Implementation
- Markting campaigns
9. Marketing Objectives
10. Measurable Objectives & Benchmarks
11. Getting ready for implementation Preparation
- Measuring and evaluating your marketing success?
- Current marketing tactics?
- Email role in your marketing?
- Lead nurturing?
- Marketing-to-sales lead handoff?
- B2B lead prioritization?
- Database size? Managing landing pages and forms?
12. Who should you included
- Marketing Team: Including marketing priorities and objectives, brand guidelines, providing existing campaign asset, reporting
- Webmaster: Including website tracking code, Pardot forms iframecode
- IT Admin: Vanity domain record, email authentication including SPF, Domain Keys, DKIM, and SenderID
- Sales Leadership: Including training, email plug-in, lead assignment processes
14. First 30 Days: Pardot Implementation Checklist Project Management
- Project kickoff and team alignment
- Step by step 30 day plan Marketing Setup
- Database Import
- Site Search Integration Setup
- Add-Ons & Connectors Setup
- Dedicated Email IP Setup
- Email Template Setup
- Form / Form Handler Setup
- Landing Page Setup 14 Salesforce CRM Integration
- Install the Pardot Connector Package/Bundle
- Mapping Lead Fields to Contact Fields2
- Mapping CRM Custom Fields to Pardot Custom Fields Technical Setup
- Implement Website Tracking Code to Log Visitor Activity
- Create Vanity Tracker Domain (CNAME) for Branded Pardot Hosted Links
- Implement Email Authentication for Email Deliverability Optimization
- Grant Permission to Use Your Custom Fonts on Pardot Assets
15. Using Pardot for Better Marketing
16. Next 60 Days: Start With Your Priorities
17 Choosing LeadGen Tactics: Example Pick List
- Customer focused navigation
- Website optimization
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid advertising
- Gated content
- Calls to action
- Content marketing
- Landing pages/forms
- Social media
- Social publishing
- Social listening
17. What To Avoid
18. Implementation pitfalls and risks to avoid
- Relying on “Batch and Blast” marketing instead of buyer- centric marketing
- Too much focus on technology selection
- Not investing in enough support
- Not enough focus on how to use marketing automation for better results
- Falling into the complexity trap: forgetting to start simple, execute, and learn
- Not setting measurable objectives that you can report against